Who we are
RKE Holdings Pty Ltd (ACN 625990678), trading as Fortune Property Finder (ABN 29625990) respects and understands that the protection of personal information collected is important. This statement outlines how we collect, use, disclose, maintain and manage information in compliance with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
Collection of information
This statement applies to any prospective client, existing client or past client and business associates who are in contact with Fortune Property Finder. Information which may be collected by us to facilitate:
- the management of new enquiries
- property search and negotiation processes
- internal business and audit requirements
- legal entities who assist and facilitate any property or business transactions
- the provision of additional services to associated business partners who may be required to perform additional services to facilitate a transaction
- insurance and governance compliance requirements
- advertising and promotional activities for Fortune Property Finder
- market research and analysis
- accounting and financial audits in compliance
Information which may be collected (but not limited to) includes:
- personal details (names, contact phone and address information, email details)
- family details (if relevant)
- employment information
- financial information (including evidence of pre-approval of finance)
- property information
- insurance information
- banking and credit card details
- legal information with respect to a will or estate
- reference checks
- personal forms of identification (drivers licence, passport information or any other information to support confirmation of identity)
- any other personal information which may be relevant to the services being provided to the client
Information may be collected through our website, social media platforms and managed through email, social media, and any third party sites which are hosted in Australia or overseas.
We take no responsibility for any information from third party links which might be redirected from our website as this information is not owned, hosted or operated by our organisation.
Information collected may be stored electronically on digital customer relationship management and other data management platforms. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, or in response to a legal entity or law enforcement agency request.
Security of your information
Fortune Property Finder confirms that information collected is stored securely and kept confidential. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures are in place to protect and manage information from misuse, interference, unauthorised access, modification or fraud. A client has the right to access information which has been held about them.
Should you not be happy with the service provided or information collected, please send your complaint in writing to the contact details outlined in this statement. Complaints and feedback will be responded to within 5 working days.
To the Managing Director
RKE Holdings Pty Ltd (T/A Fortune Property Finder)
PO Box 82
New South Wales